A New Year!

September 10, 2017

Hi everyone!

Now we have started the new school year, it’d be great to learn a little about you.  I got the idea for this from Mrs. Kinch, who has asked her class to tell her two facts about themselves.  However, you must also include a fib for me to try to spot.

Here are mine:

1.  My first home was in a chip shop.
  2.  I have a ginger cat with half a tale, called Bugsy.
  3.  An anagram of my name is, ‘Grr, I’m a nuisance.’

Can you guess which one is a fib?

Entry Filed under: Uncategorized. Posted in  Uncategorized .

26 Comments Add your own

•    omair  |  September 11th, 2017 at 3:16 pm     Reply

I love to be in y4a it is better then amazing
    🙂

•    Mr. Sumner  |  September 11th, 2017 at 11:04 pm     Reply

I’m glad you are enjoying it Omair, I am too. 🙂

•    Arch 4A  |  September 11th, 2017 at 3:22 pm     Reply

I think that the middle one is false and the rest are right!

•    Pookie  |  September 11th, 2017 at 3:26 pm     Reply

Hi, I’m Mr. Sumner’s cat and Bugsy isn’t my name! It’s Pookie!

•    orla mai kiana  |  September 11th, 2017 at 3:28 pm     Reply

We think your first house in a ship shop is not true.

•    Mr. Sumner  |  September 11th, 2017 at 11:02 pm     Reply

That one is true!

•    zaki and dylan  |  September 25th, 2017 at 1:49 pm     Reply

you didn’t tell us that.

•    freddie and kayden  |  September 11th, 2017 at 3:29 pm     Reply

yesssss! we got it right thanks for the Q and A

•    abi  |  September 18th, 2017 at 5:26 pm     Reply

It is so much fun in year 4 I wish I could stay in this year forever 🙂

•    Mr. Sumner  |  September 19th, 2017 at 8:30 pm     Reply

Thank you Abi.

We will have a wonderful year, there are so many exciting things coming up in Y4.

•    Abi  |  September 21st, 2017 at 8:53 pm     Reply

Cool

•    Abi  |  September 21st, 2017 at 9:02 pm     Reply

1. I have two cats, one called Stripey and one called Skully.
    2. I have a baby cousin called Craig.
    3. I love Pringles!

•    Mr. Sumner  |  October 4th, 2017 at 6:24 pm     Reply

I’m going to guess that number 2 is the fib.

•    kayden  |  September 24th, 2017 at 2:17 pm     Reply

I just asked my dad witch one is fake on the Q an A. Ps he got it wrong

•    millie  |  September 24th, 2017 at 6:14 pm     Reply

I think that the cat one is wrong because your cat is not called bugsy he is culled pookie.

I am really enjoying year 4 it is soooooooooooooooooo fun!

•    Cillian  |  September 25th, 2017 at 1:50 pm     Reply

The second one is not true because you have a cat called Pookie

•    Haris  |  September 25th, 2017 at 1:50 pm     Reply

U diidnt tell us that

•    Bellkay  |  September 25th, 2017 at 2:03 pm     Reply

I wish I could be in year 4 for one more day.

•    Omair  |  September 25th, 2017 at 6:52 pm     Reply

I can not wait to see what we get to in year 4a:) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙁 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

•    omair  |  October 9th, 2017 at 3:03 pm     Reply

What was it like inside Bramhall hall? 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙁 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

•    alica  |  October 9th, 2017 at 3:07 pm     Reply

really cool 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•    Jenna and Zoha  |  October 9th, 2017 at 3:27 pm     Reply

We enjoyed the school trip. We loved the part when we danced and went outside to play. Did you know that Tudors wiped their bum with a stick and sponge

•    Mr. Sumner  |  October 9th, 2017 at 8:10 pm     Reply

Really? I know that the Romans did that but didn’t know that people still did that in Tudor times.

•    Josie Joanna  |  October 9th, 2017 at 3:31 pm     Reply

As I climbed up the red, creepy staircase i saw a steel set of armor at the side of the stairs.One room had a chandelier dangling down from the ceiling.I saw a little brown door , I opened the door to see a big pair of pants.Joking ha ha.

•    Mr. Sumner  |  October 9th, 2017 at 8:07 pm     Reply

Wonderful writing, especially the first two sentences.

•    Scarlett Moss  |  October 10th, 2017 at 6:16 pm     Reply