Our Visit to Bramhall Hall

October 9, 2017

At last, here are our pictures from Bramhalll Hall.

We had a fabulous day!  Write about your favourite part here.

Bramhall Hall (one) on PhotoPeach

Entry Filed under: Uncategorized. Posted in  Uncategorized .

9 Comments Add your own

•    Orla Mai Alicia  |  October 9th, 2017 at 3:19 pm     Reply

We can’t get the video to work but we think it’s good if we could watch it.

•    Theo and buddy  |  October 9th, 2017 at 3:23 pm     Reply

As I walked into the dining hall i saw a beautiful,bright chandelier.When I carried on through the hall i saw a picture of the davenports.

•    reece  |  October 9th, 2017 at 3:25 pm     Reply

I LOVED BRAMHALL HALL it was brill i learned every thing in the world nearly it was epic .
    WE GOT TO PLAY IT WAS AMAZING

•    Maceo and Harpo  |  October 9th, 2017 at 3:26 pm     Reply

on the walls there were preasous wall paintings.

•    Scarlett Moss  |  October 10th, 2017 at 5:57 pm     Reply

It was a amazing day and I loved it . So fun!:)

•    Archie y4a  |  October 13th, 2017 at 3:03 pm     Reply

I loved bramall hall

•    Archie y4a  |  October 13th, 2017 at 3:05 pm     Reply

yo yo yo bramy hall was the best I loved the smelly things

•    Mr. Sumner  |  October 15th, 2017 at 7:22 pm     Reply

I’m not sure I’ve been to bramy hall Archie. Are you sure we went there?

•    Isabella  |  October 27th, 2017 at 6:19 pm     Reply